Monday 26 January 2009

Errr well......

I know the blog is called a Bear of little brain and the picture is of a cat but perhaps that proves the lack of brain. My other picture is of my old teddy bear (Bronco) who was 50 on Christmas day however I realised that to call him a BoLB would be an insult as he's more intelligent than me.
I haven't a clue what I'm doing here....
Call it a reaction to having the house in chaos due to getting full central heating system installed and now having to clear the most congested corners for an electrican.
And discovering that the builder who knocked the kitchen chimney breast out somehow managed not to apply for Building Regs cert.
And I'd like to be able to cook a meal but the kitchen doesn't exist
And the tv is on the blink
And the new Bruce Springsteen cd wasn't delivered today.....
And I am very annoyed that a certain Forum seems to have one rule for some and another for the rest so my dummy has been ejected from my pram.

4 comments:

  1. Another refugee from PPUK Blogger - great news H! Bad news about the cert though - hope that gets sorted soon. As for the rest - it will be worth it in the end, warmth and the ability to plug something in without the lights going dim. TV? Who needs it! Food? Wimpy stuff. Hopefully that cd will eventually arrive... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I know that really you are not a bear of little brain as that's not called Hazel... but where is that pic of Bronco?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait for a few years before selling the place (and knowing the average house project, in four years you'll still be working off extension leads while the first-fix electrics dangle temptingly from the walls). Then, "Certificate? What certificate?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The man from the Council he say "yes!" Actually what he said wass "the boss doesn't think it was worth coming out to check this job as the pictures you sent showed all we needed to know...
    YES! High 5s Mr Building Regs man.

    ReplyDelete